It’s been another full year of reading. Divided into eight categories, check out particular recommendations by following the links.
- Short Christian books – a whole batch of short, easy reads covering a range of topics, and one top recommendation
- Christian ministry and Evangelism – a range of books enthusing and equipping Christians to abound in the work of the Lord
- Sex and relationships – whether it’s engaging with the cultural debate, battling ourselves or simply understanding what the Bible has to say, there was lots to read on this topic in 2015
- End Times – just a few books on this, but as an important and often misunderstood topic, it was a valuable thing to spend some time thinking about
- Christian biography – I didn’t read much in this category, but both books were fierce competitors for the best book I read in 2015, so it deserves its own category
- Miscellaneous Christian – “the rest” – and there were several. It’s a slightly broader range (within the realm of ‘Christian books’), from theological works to practical Christian living
- Popular fiction – the kind of book you’d find lots of people have read
- Literary fiction – mainly for book club: fiction with added meaning!
For a summary of the top books, click here.
And if you’ve got any recommendations for 2016, please make sure you let me know – or comment below!