So, my top 10 books of the year were as follows (click on the titles below to see a fuller review):
- Memoirs of an Ordinary Pastor (D. A. Carson)
- Five English Reformers (J. C. Ryle)
- Time for Every Thing? (Matt Fuller)
- Last Things First (Graham Beynon)
- Preach (Mark Dever & Greg Gilbert)
- Honest Evangelism (Rico Tice & Carl Laferton)
- How to Walk into Church (Tony Payne)
- The Plausibility Problem (Ed Shaw)
- The Martin (Andy Weir)
- Woman at Point Zero (Nawal El Saadawi)
Top prize goes to Memoirs of an Ordinary Pastor by D. A. Carson. A simply excellent read.
I’m already underway with reading for 2016 (which is a relief, isn’t it, given that it’s February?). What about you? What was your top recommendation from 2015? Anything you think I should make sure I read this year?